Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100!
Professionalism for Registered Nurses Discussion NR 351
Professionalism for Registered Nurses Discussion NR 351
What does Professionalism mean for Registered Nurses?
Share details about 3 area from the iCARE Self-Assessment 1 where you have significant opportunity for improvement during your BSN program. How will you work to improve your own professionalism in this area?
2.Share details about how you would like your instructors to demonstrate care for students while you are in your BSN program
APA , and page on referebnces please
NR 351 Week 3 Assignment Professional Paper Worksheet Professionalism in Nursing Recent
Professional Paper Worksheet Guidelines
The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to demonstrate good organization, appropriate resources, and correct APA formatting for preparing a professional paper.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course out comes.
CO #3.Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students.(PO#3)
CO #4. Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-making in collaboration with faculty and peers. (PO#4)
CO #5. Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal, intellectual, and professional development. (PO#5)
CO #9.Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence, implementing plans for upgrading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO#5)
Submit the assignment to theWeek3Dropboxby Sunday,11:59 p.m.MT.
This assignment is worth a total of125points.
PREPARING THE Professional Paper Worksheet
1. Carefully read this document (Professional Paper Worksheet Guidelines),including the Rubric.
2. Download the Professional Paper Worksheet Template from Doc Sharing. Rename that document as Your Last Name Professional Paper Worksheet.docx, for example Smith Professional Paper Worksheet. Save it to your own computer or drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later.
3. Type your assignment directly on the saved template. Remember that only Microsoft Word 2010oralater version is acceptable. The document must be saved as a.docx. Save frequently to prevent loss of your work.
4. Recall the Nurse of the Future Nursing Core Competency that you selected for your Professional Paper Topic in the Week 1 Time Management Plan assignment.
5. Locate pages in your Hood textbook that correspond to your paper topic. HINT: Begin with the syllabus.
6. From the Syllabus, locate the week that your topic is presented. Go to the Assignments page for that week. Click on the link to the assigned article for your paper topic. Read the article. NOTE: You must use the article assigned based on your topic.
7. Create a reference in APA format for the article assigned.
8. Select a 10–25-word quotation from that article that you plan to use in your Professional Paper. Do not select words or ideas that the author(s) attributes to another source. Provide the quotation and citation in correct APA format.
9. Paraphrase the passage that you previously quoted. Provide your paraphrased wording and citation in correct APA format.
10. Prepare a detailed outline for your Professional Paper as indicated on the Template (specific topics only, complete sentences not needed). NOTE: The Professional Paper will contain 500–600 words of content.
11. Double check your answers with the rubric prior to submission.
12. When your assignment is complete, save and close the completed Professional Paper Worksheet Template. Login to the course and submit the completed template as an attachment to the Week 3Dropbox.See theWeek3 Assignments page for step-by-step instructions on how to use the Dropbox.
Professional Paper Worksheet Template
Student Name: Date:
1. Carefully read the Professional Paper Worksheet Guidelines found in Doc Sharing. This provides specific details on how to complete this assignment.
2. Rename this document by clicking Save As. Change the file name so it reads Your Last Name Professional Paper Worksheet.docx. For example, if your last name is Smith, type Smith Professional Paper Worksheet.docx.
3. Save the document as a .docx file in Microsoft Word 2010 or later.
4. Type your name and date at the top of this template.
5. Type your answers directly on the template. Follow all instructions on this Template and the Guidelines document (including the Rubric). Save frequently to prevent loss of your work.
6. Submit to the Dropbox by the end of Week 3, Sunday at 11:59 p.m. MT.
7. Post questions about this assignment to the Q& A Forum so your classmates can read the advice, too. You may also e-mail questions to your instructor.
Item Instructions Type your answers below
Approved Paper Topic (from Week 1 Assignment):
Clearly state the Nurse of the Future Nursing Core Competency topic that was approved as your topic in Week 1 Time Management Plan Assignment.
Page numbers in Hood textbook on your topic:
Clearly state page numbers in Hood textbook that correspond to the selected topic.
Reference for Journal Article:
Create a reference for the assigned article using correct APA format including: authors, year, article title, journal name, volume number, issue number, page numbers, italics, parentheses, punctuation, line spacing, and hanging indent.
Quotation with Citation:
Type a quotation (10–25 words) from the assigned article using correct APA citation including quotation marks, authors’ names, year, page numbers, and parentheses. Do not use words or ideas the authors cited from another source.
Paraphrased Area and Citation:
Type appropriately paraphrased version of the words quoted in the section above using correct APA citation including authors’ names, year, and parentheses. Do not use words or ideas that the authors cited from another source.
Professional Paper Outline:
Develop outline for professional paper including introduction, 2 main topics, and conclusion (all with excellent subtopics as required on Template). Excellent specifics used.