Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100!
NR443 Community Settings Essay 5
NR443 Community Settings Essay 5
Houser, J. (2018). Nursing research: Reading, using, and creating evidence. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Watch the tutorial on tips for completing the NR443 Community Settings assignment.
This APA paper should be no more than four pages long (not including the title page and reference list). The requirements for completing this paper are listed below. Please utilize the APA Template indicated below, which includes the following categories as first level headings on your paper. APA formatting aids in the professional organization of your paper and gives consistent techniques for citing sources and completing your reference page. For help with APA formatting, see the documents in the APA category under Course Resources. The Student Success Strategies resource contains excellent parts on scholarly paper writing and APA formatting.
- 1. The setting for this paper must be on Occupational Health Nursing.
- 2. Click to view and download the NR443 Community Settings APA Template (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to complete your paper. The template is formatted with the appropriate running head, title page, page numbers, paragraph formatting, and most of the headings. Please edit the headers and title page with your specific information. You are also encouraged to view the Week 4 assignment tutorial found at the end of the Academic Integrity Reminder.
- 3. Read the chapter of your textbook on the role and take notes based on the outline below.
- 4. Locate and read at least one scholarly peer-reviewed journal article that is not assigned in the course related to a nurse’s role in health promotion in this setting. Go to the Chamberlain library at http:/library.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. . Search peer reviewed journals to find a scholarly article on this topic. The article must be less than 10 years old (less than 5 years is best).
- 5. Thoroughly address the following categories using the APA Template that is provided.
- Introduction (one paragraph): The introduction should be interesting and capture the reader’s attention.
- Community Setting (two to three paragraphs)
- Use your textbook or an outside scholarly source to address the following subpoints and cite your source.
- Describe the community setting.
- Describe the population served in this setting.
- Discuss three health services provided by nurses in this setting.
- You may use your textbook or an outside scholarly source to address these sub-points.
- Health Promotion Nursing Intervention (two to three paragraphs)
- Describe in detail community health nursing health promotion intervention(s)
- Identify people/organizations/community members the CHN may collaborate with or intervention initiatives
- Professional Nursing Organization (two paragraphs)
- Provide a detailed description of a professional nursing organization that supports nurses in this setting in your own words. Search the text, your article, or the Internet for one professional organization that supports nurses in this setting. If you can’t find an organization specific to this group, search the American Nurses Association website for information on this setting. Cite the organization in the body of the text with (organization name, year), and include a complete reference on the reference page.
- Discuss one professional issue that this organization is addressing related to this setting.
- Summary (one paragraph)
- Reference Page: The reference page should start on a new page (insert a page break). All references should be cited within the body of the paper as (author or organization, year), and the full reference should be included in APA format on the reference page. A URL link alone is not an adequate reference. See the Chamberlain Guidelines for Professional Writing in the APA Folder in Course Resources for examples of properly formatted references