Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100!
NR 351 DEVRY WEEK 6 PROFESSIONAL PAPER
NR 351 DEVRY WEEK 6 PROFESSIONAL PAPER
NR 351 Week 6 Discussion Use of Informatics in Professional Nursing Recent
Use of Informatics in Professional Nursing
How do you use informatics and technology in your nursing practice? How do you see that use changing in the future? What ethical issues have arisen or might arise from use of technology and informatics in professional nursing?
Assignment Papers latest
NR 351 Week 6 Assignment Professional Paper Informatics and Technology Recent
NR 351 Week 6 Assignment Professional Paper Professionalism in Nursing Recent
NR 351 Week 6 Assignment Professional Paper Teamwork and Collaboration Recent
The goal of this assignment is for the learner to demonstrate writing skills, organizational skills, and the ability to correctly present ideas and credit others when writing a professional paper in APA format.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
- CO #3. Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students.(PO#3)
- CO #4. Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-making in collaboration with faculty and peers. (PO#4)
- CO #5. Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal, intellectual, and professional development. (PO#5)
- CO #9. Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence, implementing plans for upgrading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO#5)
DUEDATE: Submit the assignment to the Week 6 Dropbox by Sunday, 11:59 p.m.MT.
POINTS: This assignment is worth a total of 200 points.
PREPARING THE Professional Paper
1. Carefully read this document (Professional Paper Guidelines), including the Rubric.
2. Download the APA Paper Template from Doc Sharing (APA Resources category). Rename that document as Your Last Name Professional Paper.docx. Save it to your own computer or drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later. Type your assignment directly on the saved document. Remember that only Microsoft Word 2010oralater version is acceptable. The document must be saved as a .docx. Save frequently to prevent loss of your work.
3. Mechanics of the Professional Paper include:
a. Times New Roman size 12 typeface (font) double spaced with 1-inch margins
b. No abstract
c. Correct APA format
d. Correct spelling, apostrophe use, grammar, paragraphing, and sentence structure
e. Contents must include Title Page, body of the paper (500–600 words including Introduction, two Main Points from your Professional Paper Worksheet outline, and Conclusion), and References page.
f. Two Main Points and Conclusion should be Level 1 headings. No Level 2 headings are needed for this short paper.
g. References should only include your Hood textbook and the assigned article for the competency approved by your instructor.
h. Contents of the paper must include any revisions suggested by your instructor in Professional Paper Worksheet feedback.
4. When your assignment is complete, save and close your Professional Paper. You are strongly encouraged to submit your paper to the Turnitin Draft Dropbox (see information in Course Resources under Course Home tab) to check your own similarity index. When you are happy with your paper and your similarity index is below 24%, submit your completed paper as an attachment to the Week 6Professional Paper Dropbox by the due date. See theWeek6 Assignments page for step-by-step instructions on how to use the Dropbox. Per Chamberlain policy, any final paper submitted with a similarity index greater than 24% will be investigated for potential plagiarism.