Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100!
Nursing Care Models NR447
Nursing Care Models NR447
Instructions: Use this template to complete the assignment. After each stage, write your response. Remember to cite your sources correctly. For further details, please review the:
- Step 1: Identify the model of nursing care that you observed. Be specific about what you observed, who was doing what, when, how and what led you to identify the particular model.
- Step 2: Review and summarize one scholarly resource (not including your text) related to the nursing care model you observed in the practice setting.
- Step 3: Review and summarize one scholarly resource (not including your text) related to a different nursing care model than you observed in the practice setting.
- Step 4: Discuss the different nursing care model from step 3 and how it could be implemented to improve quality of nursing care, safety and staff satisfaction. Be specific.
- Step 5: Summarize this assignment and what you learned about the two nursing care models discussed.
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., & Author, C. C. (Year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, volume number(issue number), pages. https://doi.org/xx.xxx/yyyy
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument