NSG 6435 Week 7 Assignments SU
NSG 6435 Week 7 Assignments SU
NSG 6435 Week 7 Assignment 1
Assignment 1: Comprehensive Case Study
General Guidelines for Comprehensive Case Study – Week 7 Assignment 1
Your case study should not be just a SOAP note of a patient encounter—it should be a comprehensive evaluation of an iHuman patient case.
You will complete a Comprehensive SOAP note on the approved Pediatric SOAP Note template based on the findings of the iHuman case – then major research and discussion of the disease process are presented.
This case study should be a summative evaluation supported by a minimum of 5 evidence-based articles.
Evaluation of the case study should be no more than 3-4 substantive paragraphs.A minimum of five evidence-based sources (in addition to your text) should be used for your case study.
Course texts will not count as a scholarly source; if using data from websites you must go back to the literature source for the information-no secondary sources are allowed, ie, Medscape, UptoDate, etc.
This week, complete the iHuman case titled “Tommy Acker, Child Abuse”.Click here for information on how to access and navigate iHuman.
Name your SOAP note document SU_NSG6435_W7_A1_lastname_firstinitial.doc
i-Human is an interactive cloud based system that provides comprehensive learning that
integrates clinical experience.The i-Human system helps students develop patient assessment
and diagnostic reasoning skills at various levels of education.Students will receive online
guidance, feedback, and coaching during the learning process.
Student Login Instructions for i-Human
Logging in to i-Human:
Log on at:
1) If you were unable to attend a Student Orientation Webinar, please watch this introduction video: https://vimeo.com/185046053/228aea3fc9
2) Additional tutorial videos can be found on the i-Human home screen under the title “Player Screencast Tutorials”
3) After attending the webinar or viewing the tutorial you are ready for your first practice case.
4) The i-Human Student Support Center (link on the home screen under the videos) is a resource for our most frequently asked questions.The Student Manual is also located here.
5) If you are having any issues that are not answered through the webinars, videos or support center, you can email: email@example.com
NSG 6435 Week 7 Assignment 2
Assignment 2: SOAP Note
Each week, you are required to enter your patient encounters into eMedley. Your faculty will be checking to ensure you are seeing the right number and mix of patients for a good learning experience. You will also need to include a minimum of one complete SOAP note using the Pediatric SOAP Note template. The SOAP note should be related to the content covered in this week, and the completed note should be submitted to the Dropbox.When submitting your note, be sure to include the reference number from eMedley.
Enter your patient encounters into eMedley and complete at least one SOAP note in the template provided.
Name your SOAP note document SU_NSG6435_W7_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Include the reference number from eMedley in your document.
Use the following coupon code :