NR 602 Week 5 Assignment Paper: Marginalized Women with Past Sexual Assault
NR 602 Week 5 Assignment Paper
Widening the Lens: An Ecological Review of Campus Sexual Assault by Carrie A. Moylan and McKenzie Javorka, https://doi.org/10.1177/1524838018756121
However, research frequently focuses only on individual risk and protective variables, which both undertheorizes and underexplains the phenomena of campus sexual assault. Research on institutional reasons that underlie such variance is generally underemphasized. In this study, we argue that in order to properly understand college sexual assault, a broader explanation that takes campus- and contextual-level elements into account is required. We locate and summarize research on the impact of state and federal policies, accessibility of campus services and resources for survivors, institutional risk factors like alcohol and party culture, athletics, and fraternities, and campus-level variation in sexual violence using an ecological approach. Suggestions are made for conducting additional research at the campus level and implications of reframing campus sexual assault from an institutional lens are discussed, including the importance of this approach for practice, evaluation, and policy.
Choose one topic from the following list:
- Female Veterans
- Incarcerated Women
- Transgender Women
- Women with HIV
- Women Sex Workers
- Women Immigrants
- Women with Past Sexual Assault
Directions and Grading Criteria
- Scholarly Introduction (clear presentation of marginalized group)
- Background and significance of the marginalized group (includes incidence or prevalence statistics)
- Socio-Economic aspects of the marginalized group
- Social justice and its relationship to health disparities and health care of marginalized group
- Ethical issues of the marginalized group
- Plan of action (includes at least three evidenced based actions, supported by literature, that the student will take in their own practice and how outcomes will be measured)
- Mechanics of writing, APA
The purpose of this assignment is to
- Provide learners with the opportunity to integrate knowledge and skills learned throughout this course
- Directly apply principles and knowledge learned in the course to problem solving of population health problems in marginalized women.
NR 602 Week 5 Assignment Paper Course Outcomes
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
- Integrate current evidence based clinical practice guidelines in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
- Appropriately apply anticipatory guidance and health promotion in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
- Assess growth and developmental milestones in the care of childbearing and childrearing families.
- Construct an evidence based reproductive health management plan.
- Identify and address healthcare needs of marginalized childbearing and childrearing families
Submit by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 5.
Note: This assignment will follow the late assignment guidelines specified in the course syllabus. It is a TurnItIn assignment.
Total Points Possible: 150
NR 602 Week 5 Assignment Paper Requirements
This paper should clearly and comprehensively identify the disease or population health problem chosen. The problem must be an issue in your geographic area and a concern for the population you will serve upon graduation with your degree. The paper should be organized into the following sections:
- Introduction with a clear presentation of the marginalized group as well as significance and a scholarly overview of the paper.
- Background of the marginalized group/problem including description, current incidence and/or prevalence statistics current state, local, and national statistics pertaining to the problem.
- Discuss the economic aspects of the marginalized group
- Discuss social justice and its relationship to health disparities and health care of marginalized group.
- Discuss ethical issues on marginalized group
- Provide a brief plan of how you will address this marginalized group in your practice once you are finished with school. Provide three actions you will take along with how you will measure outcomes of your actions.
- Conclude in a clear manner with a brief overview of key points of the entire problem
NR 602 Week 5 Case Study Discussion Issues in Growth and Behavior Recent
Case Study Discussion – Part 1
What additional OLDCART and ROS information would you like? Why?
Differential diagnoses with rationale?
Further history and ROS needed to more fully develop your differential diagnoses?
Case Study Discussion – Part 2
Please add the following to your response:
Primary diagnoses and differential diagnosis with rational and the following in brief for your primary diagnosis:
Case Study Discussion – Part 3
Written summation of case in SOAP format.
Use the following coupon code :