Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100!
NR 351 DEVRY FULL WEEK DISCUSSIONS PAPER
NR 351 DEVRY FULL WEEK DISCUSSIONS PAPER
NR 351 Week 1 Discussion Latest
Nurse of the Future Nursing Core Competencies (graded)
Now that you have examined the Nurse of the Future Nursing Core Competencies, why do you think that these competencies were selected? Which 2 of the 10 competencies will be most important to your future nursing practice and why?
NR 351 DeVry Week 2 Discussion Latest
Inter professional Collaboration Strategies (graded)
In today’s changing healthcare environment, it is more important than ever for professional nurses to be skilled in collaborating with professionals from other healthcare disciplines. What communication strategies can professional nurses use to specifically promote collaboration with other healthcare disciplines and professionals?
NR 351 DeVry Week 3 Discussion Latest
Integration of Evidence-Based Practice Into Professional Nursing Practice (graded)
As the professional nurse, you realize that your nursing care area often sees patients with the same particularly challenging nursing care issue (NOT medical care issue). Include all of the following in your answer to this discussion:
- Identify the nursing care issue or problem and justify why it is a nursing care issue in need of implementation of evidence. Remember, this should not be a medical issue.
- Explain how you would search the nursing literature for evidence on this topic (including search terms you would use) and how you would critically appraise the evidence found in your search.
NOTE: You do not need to perform the search and provide an article for this discussion, but you may do so if you like.
NR 351 DeVry Week 4 Discussion Latest
Nursing Roles in Quality Improvement (graded)
How do nurses promote patient safety and improve quality at your workplace? How do you report errors and near misses? What changes would you suggest be made on your unit or facility to improve a non-punitive culture of safety?
NR 351 DeVry Week 5 Discussion Latest
Leadership in Diverse Situations (graded)
Nurses demonstrate leadership in many situations. For this discussion, select one of the following situations that you have not previously experienced and tell us how the nurse would demonstrate leadership in that situation:
- Communicating with legislators to influence health policy
- Clinical leadership at the bedside
- Nursing management of units or facilities
- Impact of systems-based practice on leadership
NR 351 DeVry Week 6 Discussion Latest
Use of Informatics in Professional Nursing (graded)
How do you use informatics and technology in your nursing practice? How do you see that use changing in the future? What ethical issues have arisen or might arise from use of technology and informatics in professional nursing?
NR 351 DeVry Week 7 Discussion Latest
Application of Nursing Theory to Practice (graded)
You are a professional nurse caring for Mr. R, a 58-year-old patient who recently underwent surgery for colon cancer resulting in a temporary colostomy. Select one of the assigned or unassigned nursing theories from our textbook and address the following:
- How you would provide professional nursing care for Mr. R. using the theory you have selected. Be sure to use terminology from the selected nursing theory to explain your interventions.
- Relate application of legal and/or ethical standards to this case study.
Note: There may be further questions from the instructor later in the week to help build upon your answers to further develop this scenario.
NR 351 DeVry Week 8 Discussion Latest
AACN BSN Essentials and Your Future Practice (graded)
Select one of the AACN BSN Essentials and elaborate on its meaning and importance in your own future professional nursing practice. In your post intended to clearly and thoroughly address the topic of this TD, be sure to:
- Identify the AACN BSN Essential that you have selected by name and number.
- Clearly and thoroughly explain why you selected this Essential.
- Clearly and thoroughly explain how this Essential will be used in your future professional nursing career.
For your response to a classmate to further develop that person’s ideas, select at least one classmate who has written about a different AACN BSN Essential than the one that you selected.
NOTE: Week 8 Discussion closes on Wednesday of Week 8.All Week 8 posts are due by Wednesday. Any posts submitted after Wednesday of Week 8 will not count towards your grade.