Get a 10 % discount on an order above $ 100!
DNP 960 Topic 7 DPI Project GCU
DNP 960 Topic 7 DPI Project GCU
DNP 960 Topic 7 DPI Project – Working Draft Chapter 5 or Negotiated Progress Deliverable
Once IRB approval for your proposal is obtained, learners will commence the implementation phase of the DPI Project. For the remainder of the course, learners are expected to develop working drafts of Chapters 4 and 5 of the final DPI Project. These chapters will undergo further revision in DNP-965 with the requirement that the entire DPI Project will be submitted to the DPI Committee at the end of DNP-965.
If there is a delay in obtaining IRB approval, extensive revisions are required, or implementation issues arise that affect scheduled completion of DPI Project chapters, learners may not be able to submit DPI Project deliverables as prescribed in this course and may negotiate a progress deliverable instead. Dependent upon the development and progress status of the DPI Project at this time, students will submit one of the following options in this topic, as described below:
- OPTION 1: DPI Project – Working Draft Chapter 5
- OPTION 2: Negotiated Progress Deliverable
For both deliverable options, use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Remember to use the appropriate forms and templates (if required) for completing this assignment. These are available on the PI Workspace of the DC Network.
- APA format is required for essays only. Solid academic writing is always expected. For all assignment delivery options, documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
OPTION 1: DPI Project – Working Draft Chapter 5:
Submission of the completed DPI Project – Working Draft Chapter 5 is the recommended deliverable to progress through the DPI Project implementation phase.
- Locate the “Final DPI Project Template” in the PI Workspace area of the DC Network and utilize it to develop and submit initial and ongoing working versions of Chapter 5 of your DPI Project.
- Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
If you are unable to submit the above deliverable, you and your chair will have negotiated a Negotiated Progress Deliverable for this topic and included it in your Individual Success Plan (ISP) in Topic 1. You will submit the intended deliverable in this topic for the purpose of grading.
Locate your completed “Individual Success Plan” (ISP) document from Topic 1 of this course. Use it to determine what deliverable must be submitted during this topic.
- Complete the DPI Project deliverable planned for this topic.
Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Practice immersion assignments are based on your current course objectives, and are intended to be application-based learning using your real-world practice setting. These assignments earn practice immersion hours, and are indicated in the assignment by a Portfolio Practice Hours statement that reminds you, the learner, to enter in a corresponding case log in Typhon. Actual clock hours are entered, but the average hours associated with each practice immersion assignment is 10.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.
To earn portfolio practice hours, enter the following after the references section of your paper:
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-960
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) clock hours in association with the goals and objectives for this assignment. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.